Ledgeview's Junior Junior Program provides kids with an opportunity to enjoy all the perks of a junior membership without having to meet the Junior Member age requirement (12 years old). Now, kids as young as 7 years old can become Junior Members at Ledgeview as long as they meet the Junior Member Qualifications listed below.
Over the course of a 3 hour class, students will receive 1-on-1 instruction from our PGA of Canada Certified Instructor, Luke Bogdan. During this class, students will learn on course etiquette and the rules of the game.
Once the program is complete, Coach Luke will decide whether or not the student qualifies for a junior membership or must stay back and hone his/her skills until they are ready.
Please be sure to read the “Junior Member Qualifications” prior to registering for this program. Students who do not meet the requirements before the Junior Junior Program starts will likely not be permitted to obtain a Junior Membership.
The total cost of the Junior Junior Program is $74.99 + tax
Once the student has completed and passed the Junior Junior Program, they will be eligible to purchase a Junior Membership at Ledgeview.
Junior Member Qualifications
- Must be able to play 9 holes in under 2 hours and 10 minutes
- Must be able to hit a golf ball at least 75 yards 7 out of 10 times.
- Must have completed Junior Camp Levels 1-3 or equivalent golf knowledge/experience
Junior Membership Perks
- Access to the golf course after 12:00PM Monday-Thursday and after 2:00PM Friday-Sunday + holidays.
- Access to the driving range and practice facility (1 complimentary small bucket per day)
- Access to Ledgeview’s weekly Junior Nights, which include FREE golf clinics run by our Director of Instruction, Luke Bogdan and on course competition (optional).
- Pro Shop discounts
- 24 hour advance booking
- Access to Golf Canada handicap tracking
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER